The New Modern Home (TNMH) in Allen, TX builds modern-style luxury homes with an attention to environmentally-friendly design. Quality and value of our construction is unmatched in the industry. TNMH is looking for a full-time Civil Engineer Project Manager to help build energy-free modern homes. The Civil Engineer Project Manager will manage projects from entitlements through construction.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s of Science in Civil Engineering required
- Five years of residential home building experience required
- Familiarity with subdivision planning/design, value engineering, zoning restrictions and permits
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, including Civil 3D
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to gather, organize and analyze engineering data and make comprehensive reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with other team members, vendors, surveyors, auditors, etc.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer a plus
- Designing and building of new residential homes for TNMH by collaborating with regulatory agencies, surveyors, planners, vendors, and other engineers
- Application of engineering knowledge for grading, sanitary sewer, drainage and water systems
- Preparation of construction plans, construction submittal reviews, Requests For Information (RFI), and other construction related activities
- Cost estimation for building single-family energy-free homes for TNMH
- Management of budget, invoices and overall workload
- Preparation of engineering analysis
- Revision of development plans for compliance with engineering standards and practices
- Supervision of support staff on as-needed basis
- Grading, roadway design, storm water management, storm drain design, water and sewer design, and sediment and erosion control
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Salary – Annual salary is determined based on experience and skills.
- Shares – There is an opportunity to earn shares based upon personal and company performance.
- Vacation – Five days of paid time off in addition to five company holidays per year.
- Health Insurance – Opportunity to sign up for a health insurance through TNMH.
- Working hours – Usual work hours are from 8 am – 6 pm, Monday through Friday in our office in Allen, TX. When visiting job sites, protective clothing such as a hard hat and boots are required.
- Contact – Please email resume, portfolio, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org