The New Modern Home (TNMH) in Allen, TX builds modern-style luxury homes with an attention to environmentally-friendly design. Quality and value of our construction is unmatched in the industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic architect to join our team. The architect will be working directly with our CEO and our senior architect to ensure design objectives are achieved. Drawings shall include site plans, floor plans, elevations, construction details, renderings, pictures for marketing materials, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a passion for saving the environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, GPA 3.0+
- Experience with multi-story and multi-family architecture
- Experience with large and medium scale projects
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Experience with 3D modeling and drafting software such as AutoCAD 2013 or newer, Rhino, SketchUP, Photoshop, InDesign, Revit
- Familiarity with budget, schedules, building codes and other jurisdictional requirements
- A portfolio of past work must be presented
- Able to complete assignments independently in a timely manner
- Strong visual awareness and detail-oriented
- Great mathematical skills
- Great presentation skills
- Great organization skills
- Logical, analytical and creative approach to problem solving
- Assist our senior architect on necessary projects
- Design open concept floor plans for the modern home
- Design landscape
- Create construction details for doors, windows, stairs, etc.
- 3D modeling for exterior and interior
- Draw for TNMH website
- Regular construction site supervision for timely completion of projects
- Create designs that takes clients’ requirements into account, as well as other issues including safety, planning laws, etc.
- Prepare and present design proposals to clients
- Work closely with other architects, engineers, surveyors, contractors and other professionals
- Co-ordinate the work of contractors
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Salary – Annual salary is determined based on experience and skills.
- Shares – There is an opportunity to earn shares based upon personal and company performance.
- Vacation – Five days of paid time off in addition to five company holidays per year.
- Health Insurance – Opportunity to sign up for a health insurance through TNMH.
- Working hours – Usual work hours are from 8 am – 6 pm, Monday through Friday in our office in Allen, TX. When visiting job sites, protective clothing such as a hard hat and boots are required.
- Contact – Please email resume, portfolio, and a cover letter to email@example.com